Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.fr), with offices in Paris and Stockholm, focuses on recruitments for international groups in French speaking countries and in the Nordic countries.
Founded in 1959, Oxford Instruments plc (www.oxinst.com) is a leading provider of high technology products, systems and tools to the world's leading industrial companies and scientific research communities. The company designs and manufactures equipment that can fabricate, analyse and manipulate matter at the atomic and molecular level. Oxford Instruments has some 1500 employees in 28 offices worldwide and a revenue of £300 million and has been present in France for more than 40 years. On behalf of our client we are now recruiting an
Accounting & Administrative Manager France
Reporting to the UK based Managing Director of NanoAnalysis, you will be responsible for and manage all operational activities in France in coordination with BU managers. Other responsibilities include:
- Be the accountant for the French subsidiary.
- Report according to existing guidelines and procedures (monthly, orders received, cash flow etc) via Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Cognos Controller.
- Control forecasting, budget and planning processes.
- As French company secretary, be responsible for legal issues such as sales contracts.
- Manage HR responsibilities such as employment contracts, payroll, trainings etc.
- Manage facilities such as lease, company car, IT systems etc.
- Position based in Gometz la Ville (91).
The main features of this profile are:
- A minimum of 5/7 years of experience in Finance and Accounting Environment, preferably from an international group. Experience from an industrial group is a plus.
- DESS / DECF or similar level.
- Understanding of general accounting policies and procedures at a transaction level (French GAAP and IFRS).
- Ability to disaggregate, analyse and reconcile consolidated financial data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong control orientation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, good at building and maintaining relations.
- Sociable, extrovert, independent and focused with a high drive to succeed.
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
- Living in the South Western Paris region or willing to move there.
Send your application to info(at)expatria.fr under the reference 190503AAM.
Publié le 18/05/2019