Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on Nordic and international recruitments since 33 years.
Vignal Group (www.vignal-group.com/en/) designs and manufactures innovative lighting and safety solutions. The group is a global player, partner of major manufacturers of commercial and off-road vehicles. To Vignal Group’s operations in the Nordic countries we are now recruiting an
Area Sales Manager Nordic Countries
- Responsible for all aspects of sales and the entire sales process in the Nordic countries, with the main focus on Sweden.
- Develop sales to manufacturers within the forest, handling and mining industries.
- Develop sales towards a distributor network.
- Prospect new customers, maintain and develop existing client relationships.
- Responsible for aftermarket and small OE key accounts.
- Review and help to establish annual sales and marketing goals and activities.
- Forecast product demand, report on market goals and activities.
- Prepare quotations, annual sales budgets, sales reports, customer visit reports and other various reports.
- Provide feedback to engineering and other relevant departments for future improvements and product development.
- Share ideas and customer needs in all phases of product life cycle.
- Participate in periodic sales meetings.
- Represent the company at trade shows and fairs.
- Frequent travel in the Nordic countries, mainly in Sweden.
- Report to the Off-Road Sales Manager, based in France.
- Solid B2B sales experience, proven track record of customer prospection and maintaining quality relationships with existing customers.
- Experience from aftermarket sales of technical equipment, ideally within the vehicle industry.
- Experience from sales of tires, hydraulic equipment or electrical equipment also of interest.
- Relevant educational background.
- Able to review and analyze detailed financial statements and contracts.
- Able to read and understand technical information.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of creative writing for sales purposes.
- Customer service -oriented attitude.
- Practical problem-solving and relationship building skills.
- Structured, detail oriented, good time management skills.
- Likes to work independently, strong drive, self-motivation, high energy.
- Fluent Swedish and English. Another Nordic language or French would be a plus.
- Working from home office.
Please send your application to apply(at)expatria(dot)com under the reference 21103ASMNEXP.
Published: 26 / 10 / 2021.