Hexagon Group (www.hexagon.com) is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across 2 main Business Areas: Geospatial Enterprise Solutions and Industrial Enterprise Solutions. The Group has some 18.000 employees in 50 countries, net sales of 3.5 bn EUR of which some 10-12% are invested in R&D. Industrial Enterprise Solutions has four business segments: Power & Energy, Electronics & Manufacturing, Automotive and Aerospace & Defense. In order to strengthen the Global sales team, Hexagon Metrology Europe is now looking for a :
Group Key Account Manager - Automotive
Reporting to the Vice President EMEA of Key Account Business Development, you will be responsible for the strategic planning, development and achievement of the set sales targets for selected Automotive Key Accounts, specifically in the EMEA region, but also on a global basis.
Role and deliverables:
- Responsible for the development of the Automotive Key Accounts, and the achievement of the set sales target.
- Develop and maintain business plans for the Automotive Key Accounts.
- Ensure commercial competitiveness and financial performance in line with the Strategic Business Plan.
- Maintain and develop the commercial relations with the Automotive Key Accounts.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly commercial reporting as requested.
- In cooperation with the local Commercial Organizations, Marketing and Product Lines, responsible for coordinating the development, organization and execution of long and short term strategic initiatives (relevant business sector information, organizational changes, competitors’ products and products positioning, sales and marketing tools, training of the sales force etc).
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience from sales of capital equipment into the automotive industry, including management of frame agreements.
- Good understanding of the processes of manufacturing and/or assembly and/or dimensional inspection of components and subassemblies.
- Ideally with an engineering degree.
- Significant experience in the Automotive industry with posts as Sales Manager and/or Key Account Manager in international organizations.
- Familiar with the Automotive environment, preferably the car manufacturers or first tier suppliers for automotive industry.
- Positive, perseverant and proactive personality with strong self-motivation.
- The position is based in Paris and will require frequent business travel in EMEA, and overseas when needed.
- Native French and fluent English, German will be a plus.
Please send your application to info(at)expatria.fr with the reference 181101GKAM.