Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on recruitments for international groups in French speaking countries and in the Nordic countries.
A part of the Volvo Group, Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE) is one of the largest manufacturers of wheel loaders, articulated haulers, excavators, road development machines and compact equipment. Volvo CE's products and services are offered in more than 125 countries through proprietary or independent dealerships. Manufacturing facilities are located in Sweden, Germany, France, Poland, the US, Brazil, Korea, China and India. In 2018 Volvo CE’s global sales represented 21% (84 bn SEK) of the Volvo Group’s total turnover of 391 bn SEK (some 38 bn EUR).
Volvo CE’s sales organization in Finland has some 155 employees and sold some 420 units of construction equipment in 2018, with a total turnover of 105 MEUR. We are now recruiting a
Managing Director Finland
- Lead the organisation to achieve sustained profitable market share growth, by offering a wide portfolio of products and services with market leading Customer satisfaction and brand image.
- Responsible for the operation of Volvo Construction Equipment Finland OY in line with Volvo’s core values, Group standards and local legislation.
- Responsible for the P&L / balance sheet performance of the company.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans, aligned with Volvo CE strategy, to deliver sustained sales and profit growth.
- Provide the leadership to achieve high employee engagement and a high performance culture throughout the business, which delivers commercial and customer success.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with Customers in the Finnish market place; and represent Volvo CE’s interests in the Finnish Construction Equipment industry and the wider Volvo Group.
- Position based in Vantaa, reporting to VP Sales Region EMEA Hub North.
- Experience at a senior management level and proven managerial skills.
- Extensive experience of change management, building efficient management and organizational structures.
- Good technical understanding and interest.
- Good commercial understanding and well-rounded business management skills.
- A proven track record in managing business to deliver profitability and cash flow performance
- Able to develop strategies and business plans, and maintain a pragmatic perspective to deliver the desired results
- Fluent Finnish and English required.
- Able to build and utilise a network of relationships to support delivery of results.
- A credible presence with the ability to articulate and present a confident image to stakeholders (Customers, Employees and colleagues in the wider Group).
Please send your application to info[at]expatria.com under the reference 190201MDFI.