Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on Nordic and international recruitments since 30 years.
Netti by Alu Rehab (www.my-netti.com) develops, manufactures and distributes Netti comfort wheelchairs and seating systems. The parent company Alu Rehab AS is based in Norway with subsidiaries in Denmark and China. The group also has sales offices in Sweden, France and Germany. The group employs some 120 staff and has a 160 million NOK turnover. In order to strengthen the sales team in France, our client has now decided to recruit a
Regional Sales Manager - Northern France (h/f)
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Be in charge of sales activities and manage the sales team in the Northern part of France (West area, Paris/North area, East area) – 80 % of the time.
- Have own responsibility for National Key Accounts – 20% of the time.
- Establish a sales strategy and sales targets for the Northern sales region together with the Sales Director France.
- Responsible for organizing, developing and adjusting the Sales Team in the Northern sales region.
- Visit and regularly monitor distributors and existing customers and to explore new distributors and customers.
- Be responsible for customer agreements and contracts in the region.
- Plan and organize exhibitions and customer seminars and events.
- Overview and have knowledge about the National reimbursement system in France.
- Understand the company, the business and the products.
- Be in charge of budget, forecasts and reporting for the Sales Team.
- Frequent travel required, mainly in Northern France.
- Report to the Sales Director France. Position based in the Paris region.
- People leadership experience from managing a team or a small organization.
- Strong knowledge about the structure in distribution of healthcare products in France.
- Strong tactical and strategical skills.
- Experience from key accounts, business negotiations and quotations.
- Great communicator at all levels, builds and maintains strong commercial relations over time.
- A modern self-starter with high energy level, pro-active and results oriented.
- Good technical understanding. Familiar with IT tools, CRM and quality systems etc.
- Fluent French and English.
- Living in the Paris region or be prepared to move there.
- A therapist background would be a plus but will not be eliminating.
Please send your application and CV in English to info(at)expatria.com under the reference 181201RSM.