Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on international recruitments since 29 years.
Star Clippers (www.starclippers.com) offers sophisticated travelers the ultimate cruising vacation alternative – a tall ship “mega-yacht” experience aboard authentic re-creations of the classic sailing clipper ships that ruled the waves during the 19th century. The privately held company has some 600 employees in total, of which some 32-33 at its headquarters. To Star Clippers’ headquarters in Monaco we are now recruiting a
Sales and Marketing Manager
About the position
As Sales and Marketing Manager your areas of responsibility include:
- Work closely with the company’s Sales Directors to increase and develop business on the European markets.
- Work with field sales and travel trade partners to develop sales activity to secure FIT, group and charter business.
- Regularly meet existing and potential business partners.
- Attend consumer trade events.
- Frequent travel, mainly within Europe.
- Report to the Sales & Marketing Director, based in Monaco.
The main features of the profile are:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the international travel industry.
- Proven successful sales record.
- Excellent market knowledge.
- Extrovert sales oriented personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organized, strong sense of responsibility and efficiency.
- Perseverant and goal-oriented, high energy level and enthusiasm.
- Creative and innovative, thinking outside the box.
- Good cooperation and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English and French, plus at least one more Western or Northern European language.
- Already living in the Monaco / Nice area or prepared to move there.
This recruitment is handled by Expatria Human Resources. Welcome with your application to info (at) expatria.com. Please refer to 1773SMM.