Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on Nordic and international recruitments since 30 years.
Founded 30 years ago, Netti by Alu Rehab (www.my-netti.com) develops, manufactures and distributes Netti comfort wheelchairs and seating systems. The parent company Alu Rehab AS is based in Norway with subsidiaries in Denmark and China. The group also has sales offices in Sweden, France and Germany. The group employs some 120 staff and has a 160 million NOK turnover. In order to strengthen the sales team in France, our client has now decided to recruit a
Sales Director France
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Be in charge of sales activities and manage the sales team in the French market (today including Guadalupe, Corsica and Martinique).
- Establish a sales strategy and sales targets for the French market together with Group Sales Director.
- Responsible for organizing, developing and adjusting the French Sales Team. Build people and strong teams according to Alu Rehab’s Leader Principles.
- Responsibility for own National Key Accounts.
- Build long-term relationships with customers & dealers and maximize sales opportunities together with the sales team. Participate in relevant interest organizations.
- Understand the company, the business and the products.
- Plan and organize exhibitions and customer seminars and events.
- Have overview and knowledge about the French National reimbursement system.
- Investigate and analyse the data from customers to create a solid forecast and give input for product development.
- Assist in testing of products (technical and clinical). Promote improvement suggestions. Guarantee HSEQ compliance.
- Be responsible for customer agreements and contracts in the market.
- Be in charge of budget, forecasts, action plans and reporting for the French market.
- Frequent travel required.
- Report to Group Sales Director based in Norway. Position preferably based in the Paris region.
- Solid management experience and excellent commercial track record preferably from an international group. Experience from a Nordic group is an advantage.
- Strong commercial, tactical and strategical skills.
- Advanced knowledge about the structure in distribution of healthcare (technical aid) products in France.
- Strong business orientation, drive and tenacity. Good technical understanding.
- Fluent French and English, both oral and in writing.
- Ideally living in the Paris region or be prepared to move there.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, builds and maintains strong commercial relations over time.
- A modern self-starter with high energy level, pro-active and results oriented.
Please send your application and CV in English to info(at)expatria(dot)com under the reference 190302DVF.