Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.fr), with offices in Paris and Stockholm, focuses on international recruitments since 30 years.
Our client is a leading European manufacturer of high-end packaging solutions with own production facilities in several countries. Today, the group has some 250 employees and a turnover of some 100 MEUR and sales are supported by their own sales organisation and through a global distributor network. On behalf of our client we are now recruiting a
Sales Manager Distribution - France
As Sales Manager Distribution your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for sales of products to Distribution clients in France. Responsibility may rapidly be extended to also include other Southern European markets (e.g. Spain, Italy, Portugal…).
- Identify, evaluate and develop new potential customers.
- Maintain and develop relations and sales to existing customers.
- Develop sales of standard products and develop new products and concepts together with customers and internal product development department.
- Prepare business plans, action plans, budgets, quotations.
- Extensive travel in the designated region (e.g. 3-4 days a week).
- Report to Sales Director Distribution, based in Europe.
- We expect a commercial education.
- Successful experience from a similar position in the packaging industry or from a distributor with sales of packaging to retail or National Accounts.
- Solid experience from sales and product development.
- Proven track record of client prospection and maintaining quality relationships with existing clients in Distribution, National Accounts and Retail.
- Experience from business negotiations, quotations, supporting key accounts.
- Experience from communicating and negotiating with internal and external key-players at different decision levels.
- Good IT knowledge (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and experience from CRM systems.
- Good level of English, both written and spoken. Good level of Spanish and / or Portuguese is a strong advantage.
- Positive, perseverant and proactive personality with a hunter attitude.
- Position based in home office. Ideally living in the Lyon region or prepared to move there.
Our client offers an interesting and varied position in a motivated sales team with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and excellent opportunities for development.
Please send your application to info(at)expatria.fr with the reference 18021RCM.