Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.fr), with offices in Paris and Stockholm, focuses on recruitments forinternational groups in French speaking countries and in the Nordic countries.
Dualtech (www.dualtech.se), is a Swedish IT/telecom high-tech product development company providing products and solutions for secure alarm and data transferring to the IoT and security industry.
Since its creation in 1999, Dualtech has become one of the industry’s leading and most innovative players. Their cloud-based solutions override all geographic technology borders and make it possible for global security companies to offer a unified solution for alarm customers. Today the company has customers in over 20 countries around the world and over 250,000 Dualtech products have been delivered. Sales are mainly done through a distributor network. All production is done in Sweden and headquarters are located in Gothenburg. There are some 10 employees globally and the turnover in 2018 amounted to some 45 MSEK.
Dualtech products have for the past 16 years been sold through a distributor in France. In order to strengthen the presence in the French market, Dualtech has now decided to establish a proper subsidiary to work alongside their distributor. We are therefore now recruiting a
Sales Manager France
- Manage and develop sales of products and solutions in France.
- Work closely with the local French distributor in order to develop sales.
- Develop the Sales and Services strategy for France.
- Identify key decision makers and build long lasting business partnerships with key clients, wholesalers, purchasers, installers etc.
- Once sales have developed, recruit and manage a local team.
- Report according to existing guidelines and procedures.
- The position requires regular travel in France and occasionally internationally.
- Report to Global Sales Manager based in Sweden.
- Position based in the Paris Region (initially in home office).
- Solid experience from selling technical products/solutions and services, preferably within the security industry or within IoT, IT/network, IT infrastructure.
- Strong business orientation, drive and tenacity.
- Excellent communication skills, good at building and maintaining relations.
- Solid technical background with a large interest in technical products and IT.
- Preferably a technical degree, however work experience more important.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with strong motivation to develop a subsidiary.
- Autonomous and hands-on wanting to take responsibility.
- Team player and coordinator.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sociable, extrovert, independent and focused with a high drive to succeed.
- Fluent in French, and English, both spoken and written.
- Living in the Paris region or willing to move there.
Please send your application (CV in English) to info(at)expatria.fr with the reference 190501DC.
Publié le 06/05/2019