Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.fr), with offices in Paris and Stockholm, focuses on recruitments for international groups in French speaking countries and in the Nordic countries.
Konecranes (www.konecranes.com) is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses with 17,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. The Group is divided into three business areas: Service, Industrial Equipment and Port Solutions. Business Area Port Solutions offers a full range of container handling equipment, equipment for handling bulk, general and project cargo, shipyard handling equipment and heavy-duty lift trucks including services.
To Business Unit Lift Trucks’ production plant in Montceau-les-Mines, France (~150 employees) we are now recruiting a
- Lead the manufacturing site with a strong focus on operations (production, quality, supply, manufacturing engineering, HSE, maintenance and prototyping).
- Full P&L responsibility for the site in accordance with the global LT strategy.
- Coach and further develop the local team.
- Ensure Konecranes quality and standard operating procedures are implemented and followed.
- Provide direction, recommend strategies & initiatives to improve efficiency, reduce costs and increase competitiveness.
- Establish and maintain good relations with new and existing suppliers, customers, sub-contractors.
- Maintain and promote cooperative and positive dialogue with workers councils and unions to achieve company objectives.
- HSE responsibility in role of President of Health and Safety committee.
- Oversee all formalities to relevant administrations/public bodies.
- Make any necessary capital expenditure, in accordance with the annual budget.
- Ensure proper management of all current expenses necessary for the day-to-day operation of the company, in accordance with the annual budget.
- Carry out all legal, tax and customs formalities necessary for the proper functioning of the company.
- Monthly rush reporting to BU Lift Trucks head office in Sweden.
- Position based in Montceau-les-Mines, France.
- Strong knowledge and experience of working in a French manufacturing unionised environment.
- Very good interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to direct and motivate others.
- Experience from successfully leading change processes in operations or in a production organization.
- Degree level education in supply chain management, business administration, industrial engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Experience from a relevant sized business unit with significant technical content.
- Experience from an international matrix organisation is an advantage.
- Experience from Lean or similar manufacturing concepts.
- Self-starter, experienced, flexible and able to inspire trust.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to quickly ascertain a problem and be decisive in solving it.
- Time management skills to manage production deadlines, shipping dates, etc.
- Ability to keep a level head in balancing loyalties between company and employee needs.
- Occasional travel in Europe.
- Fluent French and English, both spoken and written.
Send your application to info(a)expatria.fr under the reference 190102DS.